Photobucket

Friday, January 29, 2010

...

1-30-10
less on 9 dy
cz study and every play ball and go out
me dun like house
cz very fan and will thing so much
yst nite got little thing make dou me so sad
but now pass dy
8.13lik tat friend call me wake
then me ask her wat thing orhx
yuan lai 8.30 wan go skul
hahaha
me no go jiu sleep again lul
sleep dou10 dian lik tat wif friend sms
jz finish clean house
me today so guai worhx
duno why wan clean house gehx feel
hahax
tired orhx
tonite wan go temple there
scare boring nia
hehex
haven eat nia
mum say tat shop no thing ngam me eat jiu no buy for me jor
hungry sei me dy
so angry arhx
duwan eat dy lah

1-29-10
today at skul play onli
teacher always call my name
cipet teacher
my malay teacher always call me sit out side de worhx
then we all sit at there play and chat
hahax
my friend say teacher is "hodoh little itik'worhx
hahahaha
laught sei me nia
then 12.05 finish skul me 12.00 jiu say to teacher can bak dy
teacher trust me orhx
haha
stupid teacher lai gehx
den me jiu wait car lul
got three gal come ask me thing
let me paiseh dy lo
den bak dou house me and family play dou so hapi
hahahahaha
me so like tis feel
den 3 dian lik tat me jiu go out jor
cz wif friend go gai gai
den we see movie
den me thing wan buy bag orhx
fa qiao nahx><
then buy jor lul
today use jor many money lul
pk dy
wuwuwuwu
but nvm bah
hapi jiu ok jor
friend bak jor me jiu go friend gehx shop sit and chat
8.30 lik tat got lion dance
me jiu see lul
is my friend lai de worhx
hahahaha
den 9.30 me jiu alone go bak dad shop lul
tat road so black nia
make dou me got little scare
tb also scare black
paiseh nia>.<
awhile jiu reach dad shop dy
den jiu wait wait wait he close shop
many ppl nia
me jiu go jr there sit and wait lul
sienzz sei me jor
den bak dou house jiu sleep le lul

1-28-10
also same 6 dian wake
then sms + bath
den go skul lul
every day also do same thing
every day also play badminton or train basketball
cz me wan tall + thin arhx
me so short nia
haizzz
all ppl also tall than me so sad lo me
ntg to write dy



Less on 9 dy
Less write blog dy
Hope my friend can yuan lian me orhx



me so fan
me got many pressure
me very sad
moodly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment