Photobucket

Thursday, February 11, 2010

So hapi nia^^

12-02-2010
today no go skul lul
make jor hair
shuang sei jor
wakakaka
but no liang gehx..T.T
cz make colour shi me gastric orhx
make dou so sem fu arhx
den wake up lul
me go mega gai gai
den my friend also find dou me jor
den jiu go gai gai and play
my friend all buy jor many shoes nia
sot sot de
hahahax
den my jie and carol come jor lul
hak dou me nia
u two arhx
dun always at my behind come out norhx
so hak ren de arhx
scare scare nia
xixi^^
den me go buy ticket
the Ms.qiqi go cut hair worhx
laught sei me le lah
cut dou short nia
den me buy jor"72 home ppl"
den me jiu go find friend
tat "lin bi"lie me say her sleep no go worhx
den me jiu trust her lo
den hor..5minit more lik tat her at my front
ding!gv u all lie jor
shuai dou!!
nvm
me so gud gehx
dwn kill u
hahaha
den them jiu go make er dong
yerrr
bian tai gehx ppl
geli dou sei!!
den we jiu go eat Mcd
eat finish jiu at the shopping there play play play
lik 3 old gehx kid
hahaha
den jiu walk to ecm to buy another ticket
so hot arhx
help!!
buy jor we jiu go capcom
play car gehx
me win jor
wakaka
den see dou my friend
them buy jor many thing
den wan me help them take
me jiu take lo
me is tb mar
hahaha
so heavy arhx
all aunty see me take many thing
at there seeing me orhx
paiseh dou
den me jiu bak mega to see movie lo
so gao xiu lo
hahaha
always say pokai orhx
10p.m lik tat see finish jiu go ecm lo
see "hua tian xi shi"
many ppl orhx
den 10.40 we jiu go in see jor
tis movie so gud nia
start to finish also laught de
me laught dou sot dy nahx
hahahahaha
den see dou 12a.m more
jiu go lul
etch nan nan and chen chen bak 1st
den me and her argue awhile
haizzz
me also see u tired wan u go house onli mar
lik tat also wan argue
den me jiu bak house norhx
bak dou house gv my mum and dad ngam me
so late bak
me no hear jiu bak bed room jor
them ask me got smoke anot
me say no
them say if got will bit sei me
haizzzz
fan arhx
me wan new year hapi de lo
new year go melaka orhx
hope my sis can together go lo
if not me will sienz sei de arhx
ntg to write lul


hope all my friend Happy New Year Orhx
play dou hapi a bit orhx^^
if not me will kill u de arhx^^
mwakxx^^



By:Dd Za|

No comments:

Post a Comment